Rocket Mortgage Classic odds: Patrick Cantlay favored over Will Zalatoris, Tony Finau
After a week off following his first major top-10 since the 2019 PGA Championship, Patrick Cantlay rides serious momentum into this week’s Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit.
And, at least according to PointsBet Sportsbook, Cantlay is the pre-tournament favorite to win at Detroit Golf Club.
Cantlay is listed at +800 odds to win, ahead of Will Zalatoris (+1100) and last week’s winner Tony Finau (+1200). Cantlay’s T-8 at The Open marked his sixth top-15 finish in his last seven starts, though he has never played the RMC.
Zalatoris, who has seven top-6 finishes this year (three of those in majors), was solo 77th at last year’s RMC. Finau, who won the 3M Open on Sunday for his fourth top-4 finish in his past nine starts, tied for 53rd in his RMC debut in 2020.
Here is a list of notable odds for this week’s RMC:
- +800: Patrick Cantlay
- +1100: Will Zalatoris
- +1200: Tony Finau
- +1700: Cam Young, Max Homa
- +3000: Maverick McNealy, Adam Scott
- +3300: Cam Davis, Keegan Bradley, Webb Simpson
- +4000: Adam Hadwin, Cameron Tringale, Chris Kirk, Davis Riley, Denny McCarthy, Kevin Kisner, Sahith Theegala
- +5000: Gary Woodland, Joohyung Kim, Mark Hubbard, Russell Henley, Taylor Pendrith
For full and most updated odds, click here.