FlightScope Mevo+ 2023 Edition – Golf Launch Monitor | Simulator with Pro Package and Signature Power Bundle | 50+ Full Swing, Short Game and D-Plane Data Parameters, 10 Courses and 17 Practice Ranges
Certified BrandsClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $3,199.00
- This Bundle Contains: 1 Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor + 1 Flightscape Pro Package + 1 Signature Series Wall Plug + 1 Signature Series Power Bank
- Practice with Purpose: The FlightScope Mevo+ is a launch monitor and simulator that uses patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology to provide golfers with accurate golf performance data. Fusion Tracking technology is an innovative combination of 3D Doppler tracking radar technology and synchronized high speed image processing that helps provide users with the most accurate and consistent data for every shot – indoors and outdoors.
- FlightScope Multicam: Automatically record and sync videos from multiple cameras for instant review on your iOS devices. Connect up to three mobile devices plus your FlightScope Mevo+ internal camera for the ultimate video experience. Use video and data together in all your teaching and fitting sessions to provide a unique experience for all your students, members, and customers. Draw lines and circles as well as send videos directly to your customer after the session.
- FS Golf for PC – Included with Mevo+ Plus 2023 Edition: A comprehensive and customizable PC app allowing users to teach, fit, and practice with radar data, video capabilities, 3D trajectories, and more, all included with your Mevo+ purchase. View your data for every shot in a comprehensive table that includes averages and standard deviations. Use your averages and standard deviations to identify areas to improve and monitor progress over time.
- Fusion Tracking: FlightScope’s patented Fusion Tracking technology is an innovative combination of 3D Doppler tracking radar and synchronized image processing for unmatched data accuracy. FlightScope recognizes that radar and camera technologies have strengths and weaknesses and therefore we have combined the 2 methods into Fusion Tracking to provide the best of both technologies.